Are you (or the man you care about) suffering from Too much Stress? Take the quiz.
- Check off each of the symptoms you experience or notice.
1. I am losing my sense of humor ( ).
2. I feel tired a lot of the time ( ).
3. There have been a lot of changes in my life in the last year ( ).
4. I find it more difficult to work, exercise, eat well, or maintain friendships ( ).
5. I am easily annoyed, become grumpy, or impatient ( ).
6. I feel less and less patient and/or sympathetic listening to other people’s problems ( ).
7. I find myself less eager to go back to work or to resume my chores after a weekend ( ).
8. Everything seems like a chore. I don’t seem to have much fun anymore ( ).
9. I feel trapped ( ).
10. I know what will make me feel better, but I just can’t push myself to do ( ).
Everyone is different. A single issue may indicate a serious problem to one person while another may need more indicators before they recognize a problem is serious. Here are my own experiences after treating thousands of men.
0-1: Indicates no problems or a minor problem.
2-4: Indicates a problem that may need attention.
5 +: Indicates a serious problem that should get attention.
If you are concerned about stress in yourself or someone you care about, help is available:
1. Contact me to set up a time for an evaluation session. Email me at Jed@MenAlive.com, put “personal” in the subject line and describe your concerns. I’ll contact you immediately.
2. Take my special web-based class that addresses stress and related issues.
3. Get my books that helps with these issues:
MenAlive: Stop Killer Stress with Simple Energy Healing Tools. The book will be available June 16th but you can read the intro and first chapter HERE.