Are you (or the man you care about) suffering from Irritable Male Syndrome (IMS)? Take the quiz.
Check off each of the symptoms you experience or notice.
1. Feeling grumpy or irritable ( ).
2. Short fuse, lose temper ( ).
3. Discontented or uneasy ( ).
4. Hypersensitive. Even little things are bothersome ( ).
5. Feel anxious or worried ( ).
6. Tense or impatient ( ).
7. Easily annoyed or blame others ( ).
8. Feel gloomy or negative ( ).
9. Feel unappreciated or unloved ( ).
10. Stressed at work or at home ( ).
Everyone is different. A single issue may indicate a serious problem to one person while another may need more indicators before they recognize a problem is serious. Here are my own experiences after treating thousands of men.
0-1: Indicates no problems or a minor problem.
2-4: Indicates a problem that may need attention.
5 +: Indicates a serious problem that should get attention.
If you are concerned about Irritable Male Syndrome in yourself or someone you care about, help is available:
1. Contact me to set up a time for an evaluation session: Email me at Jed@MenAlive.com, put “personal” in the subject line and describe your concerns. I’ll contact you immediately.
2. Take my special web-based class that addresses irritable male syndrome and related issues.
3. Get my books that help with these issues:
MenAlive: Stop Killer Stress with Simple Energy Healing Tools. The book will be available June 16th but you can read the intro and 1st chapter HERE.