Are you (or the man you care about) suffering from Chronic Pain? Take the quiz.
- Check off each of the symptoms you experience or notice.
1. Pain that does not go away as expected after an illness or injury ( ).
2. Pain that may be described as shooting, burning, aching, or electrical ( ).
3. Feeling of discomfort, soreness, tightness, or stiffness ( ).
4. Fatigue or feeling bone tired ( ).
5. Sleep problems, either difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep ( ).
6. Withdrawal from activities in life ( ).
7. Irritability and anger ( ).
8. Feelings of hopelessness, fear, or worry ( ).
9. Disability which may include not being able to engage in normal activity ( ).
10. Using increasing amounts or types of pain medication ( ).
Everyone is different. A single issue may indicate a serious problem to one person while another may need more indicators before they recognize a problem is serious. Here are my own experiences after treating thousands of men.
0-1: Indicates no problems or a minor problem.
2-4: Indicates a problem that may need attention.
5 +: Indicates a serious problem that should get attention.
If you are concerned about chronic pain in yourself or someone you care about, help is available:
1. Contact me to set up a time for an evaluation session: Email me at Jed@MenAlive.com, put “personal” in the subject line and describe your concerns. I’ll contact you immediately.
2. Take my special web-based class that addresses chronic pain and related issues.
3. Get my book that helps with these issues: Stress Relief for Men: How to Use the Revolutionary Tools of Energy Healing to Live Well